Hello, all! Welcome to the home page for the Beego Video Tutorial series. On this page, I will share articles, code snippets, and video tutorials related to Golang’s popular web framework – Beego.
Each tutorial contains:
- Repository and source-code reflecting the current state.
- Repl.it embedded repl where you can run the project in your browser.
At this moment, the series consists of two steps:
- Step 1: Manual project setup by using Controller and Router
- Step 2: Bee CLI utility and start a new project using Beego’s command-line tool
In progress: Step 3
I have hosted another Live Coding Session where I went over Beego’s documentation and checked the following topics:
- MVC and entry point into Beego app.
- Supervisor Mode.
I will publish a separate post about the results.
- Each command of bee CLI.
- Advanced profiling with Supervisor Mode.
- Beego ORM vs. GORM
- What advantages if you use Beego ORM with Beego
- What you lose if you use GORM with Beego (comparing to default ORM).
- API Versioning with Router namespaces.